Imagine how awesome Heaven will be. We will live with God forever, surrounded by perfect love. There will be no more pain or sorrow or suffering or sickness or death. All that was broken will be made whole. Our affirmatives and shortcomings will all be healed and forgiven. We will know each other perfectly--including our loved ones who died in Christ. It is a beautiful vision and it will be glorious!
- “I don’t have time.” That’s a lie. you always have time for what's really important to you.
- “I just can’t do it.” That’s a lie. With God, all things are possible.
- “I tried before and failed.” That doesn’t mean you won’t eventually succeed. Don't give up!
- “I can’t afford it.” If it’s a worthwhile goal, it’s worth spending the money. You just have to decide what’s really important to you.
- “I’m to old to start." You're never too old. There was a man at a church I once served who learned to snow ski at the age of 70 and he volunteered as a chaperone for the church's youth ski trip every winter. How old were Abraham and Sara when they had Isaac, the child God promised to give them?